zaterdag 20 oktober 2007

Garden of Crack

4th of August: the new 4th of July!

My god what fun we bitches had! First of all: the colours on these pics are just RA-VI-SHING! For the first time in aaaaages temperatures were somewhat summerish, the sky was blue and we were alone at Davy's place. NEED I SAY MORE? A flourishing garden, a cellar packed with cooled booze and fresh fruit, a Cybershot and a closet stacked with high heels and handbags! We started the Marquis de Vauzelle à Epernay at 2 P.M. , by 4 we were finishing our third bottle and pictures were taken as if there was no tomorrow!




Wasted, yet conscious of the events... Browsing through Harper's Bazaar on a sunny afternoon.


I felt embarassed in his place! His parents are on vacation yet he manages to call them for every li'l retard-question like how to start the fountain, how to connect an iPod to the stereo that controls the outdoor speakers in the gazebo, if he needed to keep count of what bottles we drank to work on the inventory afterwards... WHAT ON EARTH! My god Davy are you sure you're living here for the past 1.8 decade????

After these little organisatorial delays were resolved we got our materialistic claws on the bag-collection once again. I chose a Takashi Murakami by LV to match my newest Dsquared trunks. I know it's last season with a capital L but hey, d'you know they still sell the multicolores? I saw it in the window this week! I felt so retarded...



Though TM is fun and shit, i decided to go Birkin to trigger the divine effects they're so known for. The shimmering of the brassware is just legend.
What light is light if Birkins will not be seen? (William Shakespeare)



My god, we left our Hiltondays behind more than a year ago, yet it's spirit wanders deep within the pools of our souls, only emerging from it to gasp for air when the scent of alcohol enters its vains...


As if he just smacked down a papparrazzi with his bag at Nikki Beach, looking down on him with attitude and adrenaline...




J'ADOOOOORREEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm praying for the day a hot manload splashes in my face like that...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >^F I L T H ^< !

Geen opmerkingen: