zaterdag 20 oktober 2007

Davy LOVES Marangoni


Well hellow there old tarts!


I know it has been awfully quiet about me lately but it has its reasons...


I’m sure y’all remember our Amsterdam post about Jurgen and me going to Amsterdam to visit a school I was interested in to study...well what you don't know is that it all turned out to be a big scam...the Dutch education system is so low class! You guys really don't have a clue... + living in Amsterdam is absurd, there are waiting lists of 8 FUCKING years for little rooms in crappy buildings –NOT EVEN DOWNTOWN- !

So ok after skipping the idea to move to Amsterdam and 6 months searching for a solution of what to do with my life I bumped into Istituto Marangoni a.k.a. -the black heaven on earth- located in London.


I applied instantly for the course Fashion&Styling but they told me the courses where already full so they put me on a waiting list...I decided to forget about Marangoni, apply for jobs in retail, earn some extra money for a year and then to retry an application at Marangoni in 2008...


In september I found a job at the new Burberry store in Antwerp as the head salesman for Prorsum Men but almost the day I wanted to sign my contract, Marangoni called me and told me the waiting list was gone! My heart really stopped beating for 5 seconds.


So anyway...I needed to arrange my moving to London in 3 crazy weeks...I went to London for 4 days, hired a real estate agent to find me a flat, arranged an appointment with the school, figured out the tube, checked out the areas, etc, etc...


Last week i bought all of my furniture, this week my electronical shit like Plasma, stereo, laptop, second cell phone, the whole mishmash! And I'm going to pack.


It's crazy how much a low class girl as me needs everyday!!! hahahahah!


I'm moving on Friday the 5th of October and I still have LOADS of work...I need to get my internet fixed at my flat, I need to get an Oyster card, I need an English telephone line, I need a bank account,...


- "jeezes...can someone get me a latté? PRONTO! GODDAMNED!!" -


Aannyywaaay....I'm looking forward to it, new people, a new city, a new school, a new life...It's gonna be hard though, missing everybody over here in Belgium especially my Bitch: *Jurgen*


Damn...I'm gonna put him in a jar with chemical water so I can take him with me hahahahaha!He would look nice on one of my counter tables at the Londonesque condo...


I'll show you guys soon what I made of my lil' flat, it's gonna be so posh!

Anyway, I have to go...I'm having lunch with some friends later.

tataaa!!!

Davy...

xXx

Geen opmerkingen: