zaterdag 20 oktober 2007

To all the fans

HEY BIJOUX!!!!

I'm letting my work with the blog drag, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! People i'm litterally DROWNING in work. If I'd write a "to-do-list" on this moment, I'm positive I'd beat the quantities J.K. Rowling has managed to nag about that optically retarded witch aka Harry Potter (la sagesse en route: potter is a dysfemism in Dutch for gay). So once i'm settled in my new condo, and Davy's moved to london , we're gonna fuck your minds with faggalicious new treats!!

We've discovered a gorgeous new designer we're gonna do a post about, the label's called Hair & Jerome (t'adores?) Further more i'm planning to go deeper into the camwhoring. I've had it with traditional blogging, a fresh wind needs to ride our wings.. I took 4 days off this week to spend exclusively in my new appartment, and normally i'm gonna move this weekend. So next week i'll have internet and we can start intensifying our cyber prostitution...

Dahlin's for now i bid you farewell. xxx

Geen opmerkingen: